Styling your hair to wear with a baseball cap takes more creativity than you might think. We’ve got a few fun ideas on how to style your hair.
1. Keep it traditional with a nice loose pony tail.
2. Wear your cap backwards with messy waves.
3. Or half up, half down.
4. Down and flipped out in curls also adds a classy touch.
5. Braids/Pigtails are always great!
6. Make your pony tail even tighter for a cleaner look.
7. Or style your hair into a side braid.
8. Keep it fun and really curly!
9. But always remember to make it your own. Shop our line of hats and baseball caps. Take 20% off this Black Friday using coupon code: country
Earlier this week we talked about Country Music star Sara Evan’s new hairdo. Her long locks were chopped off into the cutest brunette bob we’ve ever seen.
Then, we stumbled upon her really amazing Instagram account and were blown away by her unique fashion sense. Here are 9 reasons why Sara Evans Is A Country Music Fashionista.
1. Let’s start off when she was just a young girl growing up in Missouri. She could work that 80’s hair like no other. We even get a little Judy Garland from this picture. This is the making of a Country Fashion Icon.
2. She’s not afraid to do something different. Let’s admire her amazing bob again shall we?
3. When it comes to dressing room pics, she’s the Queen.
4. Style runs in her family.
5. She can make a simple hoodie look stunning. Shop our line of hoodies.
6. Not anyone can work round sunglasses like these.
7. She can mix patterns tastefully… Oh and look at those legs!
8. She can be elegant and classy.
9. And finally, Sara Evans is a Country Girl fanatic. Get this tee here. Follow her on Instagram at: @saraevansmusic
Who needs a boyfriend when you can shop all day and looks stylish? Here are 5 handbags that are better than a boyfriend.
1. The Realtree Pink Camo Crossbody Bag.
2. This Steer Head Bag With Studs.
3. Our Realtree Concealed Carry Cross & Wings Handbag.
4. This Country Girl Strong Tote Bag.
5. Country Girl Deer Head IPad/Tablet Travel Bag
It’s the first day of Fall and we want you to be well prepared for the season, so we picked out a handful of must haves for your closet. Get excited!
1. One More Signature Graphic Tee
Summer might be over, but for Southern Girls there’s still room for a cute graphic tee. We recommend pairing this with a cardigan or jacket if you live in a cooler region. Get the look here.
2. Scarves, Scarves, Scarves!
Fall is pretty much the happiest time of the year because, scarves. Try a bold patter with paisley or camo, or just keep it simple. Get the look here.
3. The Most Comfortable Hoodie Of All Time
It’s time to bundle up! Do it in style. Get the look here.
4. Anything With Angel Wings
Don’t leave your house without your angel wings! We can’t say that enough times. Get the look here.
5. Denims With A Twist
Every Country Girl needs the perfect pair of blue jeans. Embellishments and a unique wash are big for fall. We’ve got the right fit and boot cut. Get the look here.
6. Accessories that say “wow.”
Don’t they say ‘wow’ to you? Get the look here.
7. An awesome pair of boots.
What we love so much about cowboy boots is that there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re a simple Country Girl or want a little pizzaz in your step. Get the look here.
8. An Outfit That Tells A Story.
What does your outfit say about you? Make a statement this fall by telling a story with your favorite Country Girl gear. Need help on the style side? Here are some some ideas.