Every girl wants the wedding day hairstyle of her dreams. Always keep in mind the forces of nature, and making a statement that reflects your true self. Here are 15 hairstyles for Country Girl weddings.
Half Up – Half Down
The Side Swoop
Have any wedding hairstyle ideas of your own? Tweet them at @ShopCountryGirl, mention us on Instagram @CountryGirl, or reply to this blog. We’d love to see them!
Making some last minute Fall wedding plans? We’ve scoured the web for some of our favorite Fall themed wedding ideas. Here are 7 reasons why we love Fall Country weddings:
1. You can use bold vivid colors like orange, burgundy, emerald green, chocolate, and navy.
2. Colorful leaves are everything.
3. Pumpkins are a perfectly acceptable.
4. Even fall flowers can be colorful.
5. Smores make for a great, inexpensive desert.
6. The cake takes on a whole new personality.
7. How many seasons can you take photos like this?
The news is out, and hearts are breaking around the world.
Brantley Gilbert is engaged again. This time, the Country Music star plans to tie the knot with the girl who inspired the hit “More Than Miles.”
She’s no Hollywood starlet or famous singer herself, but a girl next door. In fact, Brantley didn’t have to look far and wide to find the girl of his dreams.
“I met this little girl 10 years ago,” he explained live on the
Bobby Bones show. “She’s a hometown girl who teaches school about a mile up from my house.”
The two plan on making it official in June 2015.
Here are 12 unique Country Wedding bouquet ideas that will make your heart warm and your ceremony unforgettable.
1. Cotton and Pinecones
3. Colorful Buttons
6. Tree twigs
8. Acorns, walnuts, feathers, and cinnamon sticks
11. Tangled in twine
12. Dried Flowers