There’s a new Country Star in the making, and you can watch her compete for the crown of American Idol. Priscilla Barker hails from Amory, Mississippi. In her audition she does an a’capella rendition of Miranda Lambert’s “More Like Her.”
Does he have what it takes to win? Good luck on your journey Priscilla!
What’s it like being a Country singer, and being married to one? Blake Shelton shed some light on the Jimmy Kimmel show discussing what it’s like being a husband to Miranda Lambert, and going head to head with her in the music business.
“It doesn’t do good for me to be competitive with her,” said Shelton. “Have you heard any of her music? All her music is about killing guys, and burning their houses down, and beating up people. That’s my wife!” said Shelton.
Well, we hope you never get in trouble! You better continue making Miranda a happy wife Blake.
2014 has been nothing short of a phenomenal year for Miranda Lambert. With a couple of CMAs and Grammy nominations under her belt, there’s no stopping this 5.4″ Texas girl with an honest, no apologies charm.
In her down to earth fashion, Miranda Lambert took to social media to announce that she will be on the cover of Marie Claire’s January issue.
She talks marriage, music, insecurities, and losing 20 pounds.
“When you have to walk out there in front of thousands of people, it does feel good to know that your shit’s not jiggling,” she told Marie Claire.
Yup, that’s the good ol’ Miranda we love. We can’t wait to grab a copy! Congrats Miranda, and best of luck in 2015. The issue hits stands December 16, 2014.
1. You’ve always thought he was the perfect specimen of man, especially when he looked like this.
2. You kind of know this guy in that red chair, and have mixed feelings about him. Most of those feelings aren’t too positive. But you sort of find him cute anyways (sort of).
3. You respect this blonde lady over here. His wife. Even though you secretly want to be jealous of her, you know she’s actually really cool. You would definitely go shopping with her, or out hunting just to get a taste of her perfect life with Blake.
4. After watching this video you visited every Pizza Hut in your hometown just to see if Blake Shelton could be hiding there in secret. You couldn’t find him, so you ordered a box of pizza instead.
Miranda Lambert turns 31 today. It’s amazing to see how far this Texas girl has come since her days on Nashville Star. Let’s take a look back at our favorite Country Girl’s most memorable performances.
5. Greyhound Bound For Nowhere – Nashville Star
4. “Home” with Blake Shelton – Grande Ole Opry
3. “All About That Bass” with Megan Trainor – CMAs 2014