Get your tissues ready. We’ve compiled our top favorite moments when Country artists surprise their fans.
1. Taylor Swift (Surprise #1) – The Grammy winner surprised leukemia patient Jordan Nickerson in his room at Boston’s Children’s Hospital with a very special song.
2. Taylor Swift (Surprise #2) – Lowering herself to her knees to be at eye-level with the sweet fan, Swift was totally taken with fan Tripp Stratton as she gave him a goodie-bag full of all the things a fan would love.
3. Miranda Lambert – She wiped away tears as she sang “Over You” to a 7-year-old fan with cancer. Lambert held hands with the young girl in the front row, and couldn’t hold back tears as the crowd finished the song for her.
4. When WGNA found out how much the music of Luke Bryan affects four-year-old Riley, they got Luke on the phone to talk to him.
5. Brett Eldrege – Imagine belting our your favorite Brett Eldrege song in your car while putting on mascara, and then he pops out of nowhere to sing it with you. Well that’s exactly what happened in this video.
After watching all these videos we feel for these Country Music superstars. Life on stage is not all glitz and glamour. Nobody is perfect, and sometimes you might take a good fall on stage. Here are 7 Country Music artists who are a little more clumsy than you think!
Annie is our sweetheart. She’s the girl next door, a daddy’s girl, the kind of girl they write country songs about. In the words of Tom Petty…
She’s a good girl, loves her mama, loves Jesus and America too.
Annie is a girly girl and loves it. Her favorite colors are pink and glitter. But Annie has a sassy side! Fierce and loyal, Annie won’t take any crap, especially when it comes to her family, friends, and Country music.
Favorite Country Girl shirt:
Favorite artist: Carrie Underwood
Country Crush: Luke Bryan
Annie is named for sharpshooting legend Annie Oakley, who always dressed like a lady and shot like a badass.
Today is Luke Bryan’s birthday! You might be thinking “what more could a guy as perfect as Luke possibly need?” Well, other than country girls to shake it for him, here is what Luke Bryan would like for his birthday:
1. This pig
Clearly he was trying to steal it and did not succeed.
With pearly whites like those, he’s got to be running out constantly. I’m sure he would appreciate it.
4. A shotgun
5. Somebody to throw this frisbee to
I volunteer as tribute.
6. Tighter shirts
If I can’t see every nook and cranny of that torso, it’s not tight enough.