1. His father is a dentist who invented a teeth whitening method.
2. Middle school is where he met one of his bandmates.
3. He created his band’s first website, and acted as their booking agent.
4. Luke Bryan’s “Do I” and Miranda Lamberts “Love Song” we both co-written by him.
5. His band’s single won “Song of The Year” and “Record of the Year” at the 2011 Grammys.
Can you guess who this is?
It’s Dave Haywood of Lady Antebellum!
Alright ladies. Every now and then, we should let the flood gates open. I’ve taken the time to listen to all of these songs, and even though it’s been a long time since I’ve dated, I can’t help but cry like a baby. Here are 12 sad Country breakup songs that will make you head for the tissues.
WARNING: Please wear waterproof mascara before listening to these songs, or just wear none at all!
1. Alone – Sara Evans
2. Forget To Forget You – Scotty McCreery
3. Goodbye Time – Blake Shelton
4. Like You Never Loved At All – Faith Hill & Tim McGraw
5. Love Your Memory – Miranda Lambert
6. Someday When I Stop Loving You – Carrie Underwood
7. Stay – Little Big Town
8. The Truth – Jason Aldean
9. Tonight I Wanna Cry – Keith Urban
10. You Were Mine – Dixie Chicks
11. The Dance – Garth Brooks
12. Need You Now – Lady Antebellum
1. This young lady was born in Nashville, Tennessee to a Country Music star.
2. She was homeschooled on the road for kindergarten.
3. She auditioned for American Idol twice, but failed to make it through to the judges round in both cases.
4. You can hear her sing background vocals on Luke Bryan’s song, “Do I.”
5. She met one of her bandmates by listening to his music on Myspace.
It’s Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott! Get this hat
CMA Entertainer of the Year Luke Bryan is in mourning this week following the loss of his brother-in-law. He was set to perform and be honored at the CMT Artists of the Year show on Tuesday but cancelled to be with family in Georgia.
Ben Lee Cheshire is the widowed husband of Luke’s only sister,
Kelly, who died back in 2007. The family had three children.
In lieu of Bryan’s absence, a CMT rep told People Magazine “We are going to honor Luke in absentia and will recognize him in only the best way we know how – out of respect for him and his family.”
Lady Antebellum and songwriter Chris Stapleton, paid tribute to Bryan at the show performing his hit song “Drink a Beer,” which was written in honor of his
late brother and sister.
Luke Bryan watched the performance and went to Twitter to give thanks for the support.
“That was amazing. Truly. Thank you Charles, Dave, Hillary and Chris! Beautiful!!! Thank you fans for your love.” -@LukeBryanOnline
This is about the one time of the year that you’ll see Country Artists in silly costumes, ad it’s great. Let’s take a look shall we?
1. Miranda Lambert – Rosie The Riveter
2. Taylor Swift – Pegacorn
3. Dierks Bentley – Drunk on A Plane
4. Lady Antebellum – We aren’t quite too sure…
5. Brett Eldredge – A Caveman
Check out the all new Lady Antebellum music video “Freestyle” and tell us what you think!
It’s that time of the year. Here are some of your favorite Country Music Stars all decked out for Halloween.
1. Kellie Pickler as Lucille Ball
2. Lady Antebellum as Brooks & Dunn And Reba McEntire
3. Miranda Lambert as Honey Boo Boo
4. Charles Kelly From Lady Antebellum as a Banana
5. Taylor Swift As Chewbacca
6. Kacey Musgraves as a Creepy Girl With A Candle
7. LeAnn Rimes as Sandy From Grease
8. Luke Bryan As The Tooth Fairy
Lady Antebellum recently chatted with iHeart Radio on their new album
747, parenthood, and showed off some pretty unique dance moves.
You’ve got to see it to believe it (around the :56 mark)!
How do you like the new Lady A album? Leave us a comment.