2014 was a brilliant year in Country Music for Women. Here are some of the top moments.
1. Kacey Musgraves Won Song of the Year At The CMAs.
2. Carrie Underwood almost broke the internet when she announced her pregnancy. Not only that she released a new album Greatest Hits: Decade #1.
3. Maddie & Tae gave Bro Country a run for it’s money with their #1 hit “Girl In A Country Song.”
4. Reba McEntire was awarded the NASH Icon Award.
5. Miranda Lambert teamed up with Meghan Trainor for a fabulous performance of “All About That Bass.”
6. Taylor Swift Had a record breaking Crossover Album with 1989
7. Dolly Parton proved she still had it with an incredible performance of “Jolene” at Glastonbury Festival in Somerset, England.
1. That time Luke Bryan went hunting and made this face…
2. That time Miranda Lambert was sandwiched in between her husband and Lady Gaga at the Grammys.
3. When Kanye West took on Taylor Swift at the VMAs. We all know how that went down…
4. That time Adam Levine kissed Blake Shelton…
5. And Blake kissed Luke Bryan…
6. And Ellen Degeneres left a special note on Kellie Pickler’s a buzz cut…
7. And Miranda Lambert made these puppies really uncomfortable…
8. But then Jake Owen split his pants!
9. And Kacey Musgrave’s hair brought us closer to God.
10. But all the while Tim McGraw teamed up with Nelly…
And those were some awkward times…
The CMAs had us partying all night long. Here’s our pick for the Top 5 Best Moments.
5. Brett Eldredge winning Best New Artist.
4. Carrie Underwood singing her new single “Something In The Water.”
3. “Follow Your Arrow” winning Song of The Year
2. Miranda Lambert winning Album of The Year for “Platinum”
1. George Strait making his return to the stage
What were your favorite moments? Leave us a comment!
It looks like the girls are off to a good start at the CMA Awards. Congratulations Kacey Musgraves!
We can’t wait to see her perform.
Catch more updates here on Country Girl Nation.
It’s no surprise that these ladies are still very beautiful when you take away the fake eyelashes, lipstick, and fancy clothes. Country Girls are simply gorgeous! Here are 6 Country Music Stars without makeup.
3. Kacey Musgraves
Sugarland’s Jennifer Nettles
Now they are some beautiful Country Girls!
Images Courtesy of Taste of Country.