There are two things all Country Girls love -Country Boys, and puppies. Here are some gorgeous country boys and their best friends.
These two are the most photogenic creatures on earth.
They both have the most amazing eyes.
Tough dudes, with the perfect mix of cuteness.
OMG. SO CUTE.
They are good pals.
We wouldn’t mind cuddling with these guys… all day.
Hunter HayesA little young, but oh so adorable.
George StraitWhat a classy pair.
Tyler of Florida Georgia LineWe. Just. Died. From. Cuteness. Overload.
All we have to say is wow. Jake Owen took to Twitter to make the announcement.
But before we continue, please admire his long, luscious locks. Sexy right? We know this guy. He is the greatest ever.
For the NEW Jake Owen.
Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Let us know!
This Thanksgiving we are thankful for
. Not only is he incredibly gorgeous, but after watching this music video we’re thankful to have what we’ve got. See, this video shows not the fun, grinning Jake we all have known to love, but a more vulnerable side to his music. Jake Owen
Watch the heartbreaking, stunning new music video “What We Ain’t Got.”
This week, we’re giving thanks for our favorite things that make us proud Country Girls. Let’s start off with the boys shall we?
10. Kip Moore
We are thankful for his boyish charm and amazing arms.
9. Dierks Bentley
This curly haired, Arizona boy has a soft place in our heart. We are thankful for this cutie pie!
8. Brett Eldredge
We love a Country Boy who’s the quintessential jokester and loves his dogs!
7. Jake Owen
We are thankful for those Abs.
6. Kenny Chesney
Our favorite Island Boy.
5. Garth Brooks
We are thankful for his heartfelt music.
4. Jason Aldean
That smokey voice, and strong attitude.
3. Alan Jackson
We are thankful how Alan makes us think about life, love, and sadness in the most remarkable ways with his music.
2. Luke Bryan
He is the entertainer of the year. We are thankful for his tight jeans and catchy tunes.
1. George Strait
He set the tone for the hunky Texas country boys, and even at age 62 he’s still quite the babe. Thank you George.
He’s sexy, smart, and we love his music. Here are 7 surprising facts you might not know about Country Music star Jake Owen.
1. Jake Owen’s name isn’t Jake, it’s Joshua.
2. He has a fraternal twin named Jarrod.
3. As a teenager, Jake was a professional golfer and won his first tournament at age 15.
4. After a wakeboarding accident, Jake took a break from golfing to recover from his surgery and borrowed a neighbors guitar. He taught himself how to play and soon started gigging at local venues.
5. He proposed to his wife on stage (without an engagement ring) while performing his hit song ‘Don’t Think I Can’t Love You.’
6. He has two dogs Vern and Merle who is his travel companion.
7. The tattoo on his arm is of his wife’s lips (lucky her).
BONUS: His abs looks like this…