Every girl wants the wedding day hairstyle of her dreams. Always keep in mind the forces of nature, and making a statement that reflects your true self. Here are 15 hairstyles for Country Girl weddings.
Half Up – Half Down
The Side Swoop
Have any wedding hairstyle ideas of your own? Tweet them at @ShopCountryGirl, mention us on Instagram @CountryGirl, or reply to this blog. We’d love to see them!
The saying goes, “April showers bring May flowers.” If you’re getting married this Spring you should take all precautions to insure that your wedding doesn’t crumble under the unpredictable weather conditions. Here are 12 reasons why rainy weddings aren’t so bad.
Burlap is a unique fabric. We see it a lot out in the country, particularly in animal feeds and potato sacks. But you’d be surprised at how burlap can really illuminate a Country themed wedding. Here are 12 ways to incorporate burlap into your decor.
1. Use a burlap wedding sign.
2. This Burlap Ring Bearer Pillow is a cut above the traditional style.
3. Ever think about wearing a burlap wedding sash? We think it’s cute!
4. A burlap altar is dramatic, unique, and rustic. The perfect staple for a Country Wedding.
5. Burlap candle holders add a cozy touch.
6. Decorate your wedding cake with a touch of burlap.
7. Burlap desert bars are way too cool.
8. You can’t forget the Save The Dates!
9. Walk down the aisle on a burlap runner.
10. Burlap soap wedding favors are a fantastic idea.
11. Create an outdoor wedding space of burlap.
12. A wedding reception isn’t complete without a memorable table setup.
There has been a growing, popular tradition where brides trash their wedding dresses after the big ceremony. I mean, what else do you need it for? Might as well have some fun! Plus, it makes for an amazing photo session. Here are some fun ideas on trashing your wedding dress Country Girl style.