Being a Country Girl is a huge blessing. Here is why I’m thankful to be a Country Girl.
1. I can get my hands dirty and feel amazing doing it.
2. Daddy taught me how to be a tough lady.
3. I can drive a stick shift anytime, anywhere.
4. Keeping up with the boys is no problem.
5. Starry nights are always mesmerizing.
6. Boots are a way of life.
7. I can enjoy a nice, cold glass of sweet tea on a hot summer day.
8. This was one of my first birthday gifts.
9. Dad knows how to keep my boyfriend in check.
10. I have really cool role models like this lovely lady.
11. Hunting is always pretty epic.
12. Life is good.
Is pink your favorite color? We’ve got some gift ideas for you this Valentine’s Day!
1. Shop women’s long sleeve tees. Order Here.
2. Shop Junior’s Hoodies. Order Here.
3. This lovely purse. Order here.
4. This purse and wallet combo. Order Here.
5. Knock’em dead in these pink boots! Order Here.
6. Something in camo! Shop Here.
Are you single and lonely? Or, just a Country Girl fashionista? We’ve got the solution for your Valentines Day woes. Here are 8 cowboy boots that are way better than any Valentine.
1. Women’s Dahlia Turquoise Embroidery
2. Women’s Brown Crater Bone Embroidery
3. Women’s Tombstone Boots
4. Women’s Legend Boots
5. The Turquoise Eagle Overlay With Studded Inlay
6. Women’s Boots Vintage Lizard Inlay
7. Women’s Boots Winged Cross Black Sequin Inlay
8. Women’s Winged Cross With Studs And Crystals
Winter is a magical time, and if you’re in our neck of the woods you know the beauty of a winter snowfall. If you’re out for a hunt or want to show off your Country Girl bride follow our 7 tips on how to wear snow camo this winter.
1. Snuggle up in a hoodie. Order Here
2. Wear it to bed, or by the fireside. Order Here
3. Add some spice to your bachelorette pajama party. Order Here
4. Or even your wedding night. Order Here
5. But hold up. You might need this if someone gives you a call. Order Here
6. Or if you’re out and about carrying your iPad/Tablet. Order Here
7. How ever you decide to wear snow camo, add your own flavor to it. Order Here
Happy Holidays From Country Girl!
All we have to say is wow. Jake Owen took to Twitter to make the announcement.
But before we continue, please admire his long, luscious locks. Sexy right? We know this guy. He is the greatest ever.
For the NEW Jake Owen.
Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?
Let us know!
Winter is just a few weeks away. Get your Country Girl wardrobe in gear with our 10 Best Country Girl Style Tips for Winter 2014.
1. Find your signature pair of boots. Fit and and comfort are of the upmost importance.
2. A Hoodie will keep you warm and comfy just when you need it.
3. Some Southern Country Girls can still get away with wearing a fun T-shirt during the winter. Get the look here.
4. Your jacket should always make a statement. Pick a bold color and wear it with pride. Get the look here.
5. You’ll need a second pair of boots. You can never have too many! Get them here.
6. Every Country Girl need’s a unique purse to put pretty much anything in.
7. And clutch for those of us that aren’t purse girls.
8. Or go with a set! The more the merrier right? Get this here.
9. You might just need something a little more risque like this snow baby doll set. 😉
10. And of course, you can’t forget something special for the holidays. Find this here. Happy Holidays!
Styling your hair to wear with a baseball cap takes more creativity than you might think. We’ve got a few fun ideas on how to style your hair.
1. Keep it traditional with a nice loose pony tail.
2. Wear your cap backwards with messy waves.
3. Or half up, half down.
4. Down and flipped out in curls also adds a classy touch.
5. Braids/Pigtails are always great!
6. Make your pony tail even tighter for a cleaner look.
7. Or style your hair into a side braid.
8. Keep it fun and really curly!
9. But always remember to make it your own. Shop our line of hats and baseball caps. Take 20% off this Black Friday using coupon code: country
Earlier this week we talked about Country Music star Sara Evan’s new hairdo. Her long locks were chopped off into the cutest brunette bob we’ve ever seen.
Then, we stumbled upon her really amazing Instagram account and were blown away by her unique fashion sense. Here are 9 reasons why Sara Evans Is A Country Music Fashionista.
1. Let’s start off when she was just a young girl growing up in Missouri. She could work that 80’s hair like no other. We even get a little Judy Garland from this picture. This is the making of a Country Fashion Icon.
2. She’s not afraid to do something different. Let’s admire her amazing bob again shall we?
3. When it comes to dressing room pics, she’s the Queen.
4. Style runs in her family.
5. She can make a simple hoodie look stunning. Shop our line of hoodies.
6. Not anyone can work round sunglasses like these.
7. She can mix patterns tastefully… Oh and look at those legs!
8. She can be elegant and classy.
9. And finally, Sara Evans is a Country Girl fanatic. Get this tee here. Follow her on Instagram at: @saraevansmusic
It’s the first day of Fall and we want you to be well prepared for the season, so we picked out a handful of must haves for your closet. Get excited!
1. One More Signature Graphic Tee
Summer might be over, but for Southern Girls there’s still room for a cute graphic tee. We recommend pairing this with a cardigan or jacket if you live in a cooler region. Get the look here.
2. Scarves, Scarves, Scarves!
Fall is pretty much the happiest time of the year because, scarves. Try a bold patter with paisley or camo, or just keep it simple. Get the look here.
3. The Most Comfortable Hoodie Of All Time
It’s time to bundle up! Do it in style. Get the look here.
4. Anything With Angel Wings
Don’t leave your house without your angel wings! We can’t say that enough times. Get the look here.
5. Denims With A Twist
Every Country Girl needs the perfect pair of blue jeans. Embellishments and a unique wash are big for fall. We’ve got the right fit and boot cut. Get the look here.
6. Accessories that say “wow.”
Don’t they say ‘wow’ to you? Get the look here.
7. An awesome pair of boots.
What we love so much about cowboy boots is that there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re a simple Country Girl or want a little pizzaz in your step. Get the look here.
8. An Outfit That Tells A Story.
What does your outfit say about you? Make a statement this fall by telling a story with your favorite Country Girl gear. Need help on the style side? Here are some some ideas.