Is pink your favorite color? We’ve got some gift ideas for you this Valentine’s Day!
1. Shop women’s long sleeve tees. Order Here.
2. Shop Junior’s Hoodies. Order Here.
3. This lovely purse. Order here.
4. This purse and wallet combo. Order Here.
5. Knock’em dead in these pink boots! Order Here.
6. Something in camo! Shop Here.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and whether you’re shopping for yourself or want to give your Country Boy a little hint for gifts, here are 5 must have Country Girl gifts for Valentine’s Day.
1. What Country Girl would say no to sexy camo lingerie? Shop Here.
2. Bundle up in this gorgeous hoodie. Shop Here.
3. Add this stunning bag and perfume package to your wardrobe. Order here.
4. This cap and long sleeve package is everything. Order here.
5. Finally, boots are a must. Do you have a signature pair? Shop here.
Winter is just a few weeks away. Get your Country Girl wardrobe in gear with our 10 Best Country Girl Style Tips for Winter 2014.
1. Find your signature pair of boots. Fit and and comfort are of the upmost importance.
2. A Hoodie will keep you warm and comfy just when you need it.
3. Some Southern Country Girls can still get away with wearing a fun T-shirt during the winter. Get the look here.
4. Your jacket should always make a statement. Pick a bold color and wear it with pride. Get the look here.
5. You’ll need a second pair of boots. You can never have too many! Get them here.
6. Every Country Girl need’s a unique purse to put pretty much anything in.
7. And clutch for those of us that aren’t purse girls.
8. Or go with a set! The more the merrier right? Get this here.
9. You might just need something a little more risque like this snow baby doll set. 😉
10. And of course, you can’t forget something special for the holidays. Find this here. Happy Holidays!
What should you carry in your new concealed carry? When it comes to purchasing a handgun be sure to always consult with a professional beforehand.
One of the most important factors is the gun’s weight. You don’t want to feel uncomfortable lugging it around, and you don’t want to be limited when it comes to protecting yourself.
Get the lightest handgun you can, but be aware that heavier guns tend to have less of a noticeable recoil which in return might offer a more favorable shoot.
If your gun is super-lightweight, do not be be tempted to set your purse down at any costs or leave it behind, or unattended when out and about.
Always plan ahead of time when and where you will need your concealed carry. You don’t want your bag to become uncomfortably heavy.
Based on reviews. Here are 3 concealed carry guns we recommend for women. Again please keep in mind that it’s essential to find the right pistol that works for you. Always consult with a professional beforehand.
1) Sig P239 .40S&W
The Sig grips and conceals well for most women.
2) S&W M&P Shield .40 S&W
This pistol is affordable, reliable, and conceals adequately.
3) H&K P2000SK .40 S&W
A beautifully engineered little pistol that carries well in a purse or IWB holster.
These are just a few of the recommendations from the experts. Always practice safety and consult with a professional beforehand.
Browse our selection of concealed carry purses here. Take 20% off your purchase this Black Friday. Use coupon code: country.