1. You’ve always thought he was the perfect specimen of man, especially when he looked like this.
2. You kind of know this guy in that red chair, and have mixed feelings about him. Most of those feelings aren’t too positive. But you sort of find him cute anyways (sort of).
3. You respect this blonde lady over here. His wife. Even though you secretly want to be jealous of her, you know she’s actually really cool. You would definitely go shopping with her, or out hunting just to get a taste of her perfect life with Blake.
4. After watching this video you visited every Pizza Hut in your hometown just to see if Blake Shelton could be hiding there in secret. You couldn’t find him, so you ordered a box of pizza instead.
Did you know back in Blake Shelton’s early days of recording with Giant Records, he was supposed to cut the song “I Wanna Talk About Me?” The label however agreed that this would not be the appropriate release for a lead-off single.
Instead, the song was given to Toby Keith who took it to the top of the Country Music charts, eventually peaking at #1 later that year. Shelton label however released the single “Austin,” which garnered him a #1 hit for 5 weeks and after Giant Records was dissolved, he was transferred to Warner Bros. Records.
Blake is now the reining CMA Male Vocalist of the year with 13 #1 hit singles and married to Country Music’s leading lady Miranda Lambert. It’s funny how things work out in the end. Do you think Blake could have done a better job that Toby? Leave us a comment!
Blake Shelton‘s has done it again, for the 13th time that is. The reigning CMA Vocalist of the Year scored his 13th consecutive No. 1 single with ‘Neon Light.’
There hasn’t been any other artist with more consecutive No. 1 songs on the Billboard and Mediabase country charts.
“It’s always exciting to have a No. 1 record, and I’m especially proud of this one, because this song blends the current sound on country radio with the traditional feel that I grew up with,” Shelton told The Boot.
Shelton recently released the single, ‘Lonely Tonight,’ which featuring Ashley Monroe.
Congrats Blake Shelton! That’s what we call a Country Boy.
Today is Luke Bryan’s birthday! You might be thinking “what more could a guy as perfect as Luke possibly need?” Well, other than country girls to shake it for him, here is what Luke Bryan would like for his birthday:
1. This pig
Clearly he was trying to steal it and did not succeed.
With pearly whites like those, he’s got to be running out constantly. I’m sure he would appreciate it.
4. A shotgun
5. Somebody to throw this frisbee to
I volunteer as tribute.
6. Tighter shirts
If I can’t see every nook and cranny of that torso, it’s not tight enough.