The saying goes, “April showers bring May flowers.” If you’re getting married this Spring you should take all precautions to insure that your wedding doesn’t crumble under the unpredictable weather conditions. Here are 12 reasons why rainy weddings aren’t so bad.
1. Get those umbrellas and rain boots out!
3. There’s no crying at rainy weddings!
4. Only awesome pictorial opportunities.
5. Your wedding party won’t mind either!
6. Because it’s your big day, rain or shine.
7. Rain, rain, don’t ever go away!
8. You are welcome on my wedding day.