Being a Country Girl is a huge blessing. Here is why I’m thankful to be a Country Girl.
1. I can get my hands dirty and feel amazing doing it.
2. Daddy taught me how to be a tough lady.
3. I can drive a stick shift anytime, anywhere.
4. Keeping up with the boys is no problem.
5. Starry nights are always mesmerizing.
6. Boots are a way of life.
7. I can enjoy a nice, cold glass of sweet tea on a hot summer day.
8. This was one of my first birthday gifts.
9. Dad knows how to keep my boyfriend in check.
10. I have really cool role models like this lovely lady.
11. Hunting is always pretty epic.
12. Life is good.