Alright ladies. Every now and then, we should let the flood gates open. I’ve taken the time to listen to all of these songs, and even though it’s been a long time since I’ve dated, I can’t help but cry like a baby. Here are 12 sad Country breakup songs that will make you head for the tissues.
WARNING: Please wear waterproof mascara before listening to these songs, or just wear none at all!
1. Alone – Sara Evans
2. Forget To Forget You – Scotty McCreery
3. Goodbye Time – Blake Shelton
4. Like You Never Loved At All – Faith Hill & Tim McGraw
5. Love Your Memory – Miranda Lambert
6. Someday When I Stop Loving You – Carrie Underwood
7. Stay – Little Big Town
8. The Truth – Jason Aldean
9. Tonight I Wanna Cry – Keith Urban
10. You Were Mine – Dixie Chicks
11. The Dance – Garth Brooks
12. Need You Now – Lady Antebellum