Winter is just a few weeks away. Get your Country Girl wardrobe in gear with our 10 Best Country Girl Style Tips for Winter 2014.
1. Find your signature pair of boots. Fit and and comfort are of the upmost importance.
2. A Hoodie will keep you warm and comfy just when you need it.
3. Some Southern Country Girls can still get away with wearing a fun T-shirt during the winter. Get the look here.
4. Your jacket should always make a statement. Pick a bold color and wear it with pride. Get the look here.
5. You’ll need a second pair of boots. You can never have too many! Get them here.
6. Every Country Girl need’s a unique purse to put pretty much anything in.
7. And clutch for those of us that aren’t purse girls.
8. Or go with a set! The more the merrier right? Get this here.
9. You might just need something a little more risque like this snow baby doll set. 😉
10. And of course, you can’t forget something special for the holidays. Find this here. Happy Holidays!