Marilyn Monroe put it best when she said, “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.” Southern Living put together a list of which shoes are a necessity for the modern country woman. Read the article here: https://bit.ly/2KhFMkZ
Which type of shoe is your personal favorite? Do you think they forgot any specific style? Maybe cowboy boots? We want to hear from YOU! Comment below.
Country girls — and guys — get set to shake it on St. Patrick’s Day.
The Wharf Amphitheater announced Monday that its 2017 C Spire Concert Series will kick off March 17 with one of modern country music’s biggest names, Luke Bryan.. If you are in Pensacola at that time check it out.
Every girl wants the wedding day hairstyle of her dreams. Always keep in mind the forces of nature, and making a statement that reflects your true self. Here are 15 hairstyles for Country Girl weddings.
Half Up – Half Down
The Side Swoop
Have any wedding hairstyle ideas of your own? Tweet them at @ShopCountryGirl, mention us on Instagram @CountryGirl, or reply to this blog. We’d love to see them!
1. Big, soft curls
Use a thick curling iron to keep your curls bouncy and beautiful.
2. Small, messy curls
Run a brush or your fingers through your curls for this effortless style.
3. Pin straight
Try sleek and chic.
4. Beachy waves
Keep it chill and relaxed.
5. Side braid
Go three-strand or fishtail, messy or prim and put together.
6. Two braids
Keep them low and loose for this cool country look.
7. Low, messy ponytail
What’s more cowgirl than a pony?
Get the official Country Girl Straw Hat. Click here to shop.
Being a Country Girl is a huge blessing. Here is why I’m thankful to be a Country Girl.
1. I can get my hands dirty and feel amazing doing it.
2. Daddy taught me how to be a tough lady.
3. I can drive a stick shift anytime, anywhere.
4. Keeping up with the boys is no problem.
5. Starry nights are always mesmerizing.
6. Boots are a way of life.
7. I can enjoy a nice, cold glass of sweet tea on a hot summer day.
8. This was one of my first birthday gifts.
9. Dad knows how to keep my boyfriend in check.
10. I have really cool role models like this lovely lady.
11. Hunting is always pretty epic.
12. Life is good.
Is pink your favorite color? We’ve got some gift ideas for you this Valentine’s Day!
1. Shop women’s long sleeve tees. Order Here.
2. Shop Junior’s Hoodies. Order Here.
3. This lovely purse. Order here.
4. This purse and wallet combo. Order Here.
5. Knock’em dead in these pink boots! Order Here.
6. Something in camo! Shop Here.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and whether you’re shopping for yourself or want to give your Country Boy a little hint for gifts, here are 5 must have Country Girl gifts for Valentine’s Day.
1. What Country Girl would say no to sexy camo lingerie? Shop Here.
2. Bundle up in this gorgeous hoodie. Shop Here.
3. Add this stunning bag and perfume package to your wardrobe. Order here.
4. This cap and long sleeve package is everything. Order here.
5. Finally, boots are a must. Do you have a signature pair? Shop here.
Are you single and lonely? Or, just a Country Girl fashionista? We’ve got the solution for your Valentines Day woes. Here are 8 cowboy boots that are way better than any Valentine.
1. Women’s Dahlia Turquoise Embroidery
2. Women’s Brown Crater Bone Embroidery
3. Women’s Tombstone Boots
4. Women’s Legend Boots
5. The Turquoise Eagle Overlay With Studded Inlay
6. Women’s Boots Vintage Lizard Inlay
7. Women’s Boots Winged Cross Black Sequin Inlay
8. Women’s Winged Cross With Studs And Crystals
New Years Eve is near, and we know what you’re thinking – how can I add some sparkle to my party attire? We’ve got a few ideas in mind for the festivities.
1. Show your good luck this New Year with a signature Juniors V Neck with a touch of sparkles. Order Here
2. Accessorize with this Realtree® camo wallet with faux leather trim and silver tone cross with bling. These stylish wallets are perfect in a Country Girl’s handbag or carried as a clutch. Order Here
3. An array of rhinestones and studs add some sparkle to the premium leather uppers. Order Here
4. Rhinestone bling and decorative embroidery light up these back pockets. A regular fitting jean in a dark wash with a low-rise and subtle fashion details – side slit to wear over boots, bronze rose hardware. Order Here
5. This Country Girl long sleeve tee with rhinestuds & silver fashion foil. Order Here
6. Sparkle tees with subtle silver metallic threads throughout the shirt will make you shine. Enjoy the soft cotton and polyester blend. Order Here
7. This trendy Country Girl® handbag and wallet set featuring licensed Realtree Xtra Green camo canvas, studded faux leather accents, and buckle style magnetic snap closure with bling. Order Here
Winter is a magical time, and if you’re in our neck of the woods you know the beauty of a winter snowfall. If you’re out for a hunt or want to show off your Country Girl bride follow our 7 tips on how to wear snow camo this winter.
1. Snuggle up in a hoodie. Order Here
2. Wear it to bed, or by the fireside. Order Here
3. Add some spice to your bachelorette pajama party. Order Here
4. Or even your wedding night. Order Here
5. But hold up. You might need this if someone gives you a call. Order Here
6. Or if you’re out and about carrying your iPad/Tablet. Order Here
7. How ever you decide to wear snow camo, add your own flavor to it. Order Here
Happy Holidays From Country Girl!