Get your tissues ready. We’ve compiled our top favorite moments when Country artists surprise their fans.
1. Taylor Swift (Surprise #1) – The Grammy winner surprised leukemia patient Jordan Nickerson in his room at Boston’s Children’s Hospital with a very special song.
2. Taylor Swift (Surprise #2) – Lowering herself to her knees to be at eye-level with the sweet fan, Swift was totally taken with fan Tripp Stratton as she gave him a goodie-bag full of all the things a fan would love.
3. Miranda Lambert – She wiped away tears as she sang “Over You” to a 7-year-old fan with cancer. Lambert held hands with the young girl in the front row, and couldn’t hold back tears as the crowd finished the song for her.
4. When WGNA found out how much the music of Luke Bryan affects four-year-old Riley, they got Luke on the phone to talk to him.
5. Brett Eldrege – Imagine belting our your favorite Brett Eldrege song in your car while putting on mascara, and then he pops out of nowhere to sing it with you. Well that’s exactly what happened in this video.
After watching all these videos we feel for these Country Music superstars. Life on stage is not all glitz and glamour. Nobody is perfect, and sometimes you might take a good fall on stage. Here are 7 Country Music artists who are a little more clumsy than you think!
Country Music Superstar Faith Hill celebrates her 46 birthday today, and can we say that she gets more and more beautiful with age? Take a look at her career throughout the years.
In 1993 Faith Hill burst onto the Country Music scene with the album “Take Me As I Am.” She went on to win the Top Female Vocalist award at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
In 1996 the songbird fell in love and married Country Music Superstar Tim McGraw on October 6 of that year. Since being married they have vowed to never spend more than 3 days apart. Wow! She later gave birth to her first daughter Gracie.
1998 was a major turning point in Faith’s career. She scored her first ever pop crossover hit with “This Kiss” which peaked at #7 on the charts.
The follow up to her pop crossover breakthrough was “Breathe” released in 1999. The track reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. We began to see a sexier side of Faith Hill.
In 2001 after getting her hair braided in the French West Indies, it became brittle and dry. Faith decided to chop it all off and sported this radical blunt bob haircut – one of the most talked about haircuts at the time. She later admitted that this was one of her most favorite haircuts. In 2002 she received a Grammy Award for the album “Cry.”
The Country Girl was back in 2005 with the album “Fireflies,” including the No. 1 ‘Mississippi Girl.’ Her look began to mature.
In 2011 Faith Hill released her new single “Come Home” at the 2011 CMA Awards.
At the 2014 ACM Awards Faith Hill made an appearance with dark blonde locks and a beautiful smokey blue gown proving that the Country Music star is truly a timeless beauty.