American Idol has been a great thing for Country Music. All it takes is one unforgettable audition, and a star is born. Take a look at the first time we met these 4 undiscovered Country Music Stars before they hit the big time.
It doesn’t matter how big of a celebrity you might become, every star still freaks out when they meet another artist they truly admire.
Dierks Bentley recently shared with Rolling Stone Magazine some of his biggest ‘fan girl’ moments when meeting his Country Music idols.
One story we couldn’t help but die of laughter from was the time he met Allison Krauss and Dolly Parton while working in the studio.
“Alison Krauss is probably my Number One. She came into the studio to sing on my first record. Dolly Parton was there, too. My dog Jake ran up to Dolly Parton and he put his nose up her skirt. We were like, ‘Oh my God, don’t do that.’ I didn’t know Dolly and she said, ‘Watch out there little doggie, don’t start something you can’t finish.'”
Now that’s the classic quick-witted Dolly we all have grown to love. But if there’s anyone who could put a silly old dog in it’s place, that would be Dolly Parton.
Some ladies like a clean cut man, other’s like a little fuzz to keep them warm. In this interview Tim McGraw talks about growing gray, why he won’t do “Just For Men,” and the real reason why Faith Hill likes his grizzly beard.
Beard or no beard, Tim is undeniably one of the hottest male Country Music artists of all time.
What do you ladies think? Should he keep the fuzz?
Get your tissues ready. We’ve compiled our top favorite moments when Country artists surprise their fans.
1. Taylor Swift (Surprise #1) – The Grammy winner surprised leukemia patient Jordan Nickerson in his room at Boston’s Children’s Hospital with a very special song.
2. Taylor Swift (Surprise #2) – Lowering herself to her knees to be at eye-level with the sweet fan, Swift was totally taken with fan Tripp Stratton as she gave him a goodie-bag full of all the things a fan would love.
3. Miranda Lambert – She wiped away tears as she sang “Over You” to a 7-year-old fan with cancer. Lambert held hands with the young girl in the front row, and couldn’t hold back tears as the crowd finished the song for her.
4. When WGNA found out how much the music of Luke Bryan affects four-year-old Riley, they got Luke on the phone to talk to him.
5. Brett Eldrege – Imagine belting our your favorite Brett Eldrege song in your car while putting on mascara, and then he pops out of nowhere to sing it with you. Well that’s exactly what happened in this video.
After watching all these videos we feel for these Country Music superstars. Life on stage is not all glitz and glamour. Nobody is perfect, and sometimes you might take a good fall on stage. Here are 7 Country Music artists who are a little more clumsy than you think!