Burlap is a unique fabric. We see it a lot out in the country, particularly in animal feeds and potato sacks. But you’d be surprised at how burlap can really illuminate a Country themed wedding. Here are 12 ways to incorporate burlap into your decor.
1. Use a burlap wedding sign.
2. This Burlap Ring Bearer Pillow is a cut above the traditional style.
3. Ever think about wearing a burlap wedding sash? We think it’s cute!
4. A burlap altar is dramatic, unique, and rustic. The perfect staple for a Country Wedding.
5. Burlap candle holders add a cozy touch.
6. Decorate your wedding cake with a touch of burlap.
7. Burlap desert bars are way too cool.
8. You can’t forget the Save The Dates!
9. Walk down the aisle on a burlap runner.
10. Burlap soap wedding favors are a fantastic idea.
11. Create an outdoor wedding space of burlap.
12. A wedding reception isn’t complete without a memorable table setup.
Cheshire Police in Northwest England had a very special visitor stop by their headquarters earlier this week. A brown and white horse from a nearby field walked into the station very casually. Maybe they wouldn’t notice?
Though it was a brief stay, this horse managed to leave a memorable impression on the night staff.
Superintendent Peter Crowcroft made a clever statement on the unexpected visit.
“We were somewhat saddled with our unexpected guest, who in the early hours of the morning quickly became the mane event of the night shift,” Crowcroft said in a statement. “We like to ensure a warm welcome to all our guests at HQ, and at neigh point did the horse pose a risk to security and appeared to be a well cared for animal.”
American Idol has been a great thing for Country Music. All it takes is one unforgettable audition, and a star is born. Take a look at the first time we met these 4 undiscovered Country Music Stars before they hit the big time.
It doesn’t matter how big of a celebrity you might become, every star still freaks out when they meet another artist they truly admire.
Dierks Bentley recently shared with Rolling Stone Magazine some of his biggest ‘fan girl’ moments when meeting his Country Music idols.
One story we couldn’t help but die of laughter from was the time he met Allison Krauss and Dolly Parton while working in the studio.
“Alison Krauss is probably my Number One. She came into the studio to sing on my first record. Dolly Parton was there, too. My dog Jake ran up to Dolly Parton and he put his nose up her skirt. We were like, ‘Oh my God, don’t do that.’ I didn’t know Dolly and she said, ‘Watch out there little doggie, don’t start something you can’t finish.'”
Now that’s the classic quick-witted Dolly we all have grown to love. But if there’s anyone who could put a silly old dog in it’s place, that would be Dolly Parton.
Some ladies like a clean cut man, other’s like a little fuzz to keep them warm. In this interview Tim McGraw talks about growing gray, why he won’t do “Just For Men,” and the real reason why Faith Hill likes his grizzly beard.
Beard or no beard, Tim is undeniably one of the hottest male Country Music artists of all time.
What do you ladies think? Should he keep the fuzz?